Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Kind of a weird answer maybe, but I'd like to be an elf living in Moria, or at least another dwarven home restored via elven and dwarven cooperation. I don't see a particular reason they couldn't get along again and prosper, so they'd need some folks as go-betweens I'm sure. I'd wanna be that.​

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOON ACTIVE!!!!!

The Changer of Ways is a fickle lord and decided he would wait till Wargazm woke up to activate his powers! For the next three hours, 6's no longer generate tickets, instead, it'll be 2's!!!

Praise be to Tzeentch, The God of Change!!!

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Elf, long lives to constantly hang with friends, looking for forbidden knowledge and just straight up living in beautiful land with good food. Going to end up in the Shire and hotbox with the hobbits with their weed. Sounds like a great ass time.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

If I was one of those LOTR races it'd be a goddamn dwarf and I'm disappointed in all the other answers except for shark's. Shark can come live in the mines with me. All you other leaf-loving top-dwellers stay the heck out of my dirt hole.

(Although in a less memey response, I'd probably still be a dwarf. I'm already a short dude, it'd be the most comfortable for me, obviously. :p But I'm also fond of their industriousness and what I know of dwarven society, although it's admittedly a little brain bending to pick LOTR dwarves out of the collective dwarven information bin that LOTR, DF, DND/TTRPGS, and DRG have built up in my head.)

🐸