Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'

I feel like this is a trick question of some sort.... I wanna reply with something silly like "cake", but knowing you, it's a Warhammer reference, so likely related to that. Lemme think... space orcs? Nah that's weird... what else does... wait...

War

You Sunnuva Gun

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
in the grim darkness of the future, there is only ____

Hope, cuz y’all aren’t getting me with this downer shit. No, seriously; in dark times it’s hope that powers the strength to continue on in such a bleak present.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
"Finish the sentence: 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'"
You know that I know how this actually ends, but I'm gonna throw a curveball and say bees. Because bees deserve to outlive everything. Buzz on, little sisters. ✊

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Day 2 prompt
"If a magical fairy appeared before you and told you you must pick from the following list: Elf, Dwarf, Ork, or Human; to become, which would you choose? For context, the races are as described in Lord of the Rings."
Ork could have been so cool but no, you had to give them the sad ones.

If I had to pick, it's hobbit. But since that's not possible. Elf. Especially since they never said you actually went to that world, just became one of the races. Might as well be able to see flat earth and look fabulous doing it.