Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
"Finish the sentence: 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'"

Cheese! Because everyone loves cheese! Even most lactose intolerant people still love cheese, even if it doesn't love them! Just give the people cheese.

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOON ACTIVE!!!

Work has come to a halt in the studio today due to brain sickness... I think thats a sign that the grandfather of sickness has decided he should bless us now! For the next 3 hours, you get to roll an additional d6 when rolling to win tickets!

PAPA NURGLE HAS COME BEARING GIFTS!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!!

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
day 3 prompt said:
"Finish the sentence: 'In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only ________.'"
🤔 In the grim darkness... Hm well.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only bruised body parts. Because if you're walking around in the dark you're gonna end up whacking your elbows and knees and such against all the stuff you can't see because it's dark.

Probably not the answer you were looking for but not incorrect :p

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
HAPPY FUGGIN BIRTHDAY MY DUDE. You're insane but always manage to brighten my days. I love seeing your artwork with the minis, and I can't wait to watch your social media skyrocket!

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOONS ACTIVE!!!

Well, since it is the annual reminder of the day my mother squeezed me into existance on this helacious planet, we have gathered here to celebrate... and it wouldnt be a celebration without some kind of gifts or rewards. All of the Chaos gods have gathered to celebrate this momentous occasion and tell me they plan to stick around for a bit longer than normal today.

So, for the next 6 hours... you can roll an additional d6 when determining tickets; you generate tickets on a roll of 3 instead of 6; you generate tickets on a roll of 5 as well as the any other active number; and every time you generate a ticket, you instead generate 3.

PRAISE BE TO CHAOS!!! THE RUINOUS POWERS KNOW NO EQUAL!!!!!

(Basically, roll 4d6 and generate 3 tickets for every roll of 3 or 5)

Last edited: