Bo's Pairing/Plotting Grounds (Open)

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
HI, THIS WILL NEVER BE ORGANIZED
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY

Current breeding permissions in my stable

Note:
- Due to previous emotional trauma involving plots and roleplay, I'd prefer not to rp unless we fully discuss plots and have a reason to rp. I don't like to rp to feel out relationships and I'd rather those kind of rps be a planned stepping stone to an actual plot with a defined end point. Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
>>> Singles with some information or background but not super important (May be picky with some of these; Ask for more info please!)

Post in journal (Click if you literally want all the information I've written about her)
- Runs a beach-side jewelry stand with her cousin, Soleil. Loves the ocean, nature, and looks down on anyone that has no respect for the environment.
- Is afraid of manta rays and would likely not get a long with a Ray pony because of that.
- Needs someone willing to deal with a shrewd business woman that isn't afraid to get dirty and can spend all day at the beach. No other ideas.
- With Sami's Shade, but they're open to more partners!

Post in journal
- Strongly prefer lifemates, amount irrelevant. Kitsune, Ghoulie, Changeling, Pixie, Pegasus, or Kelain prefered. (Hybrids/mystics fine!)
- Works as an electrician and would love another pony/ponies who like technology or tinkering in general.
- Very proud dad to his two daughters. Has he told you about them? Do you want to see their baby pictures? (Would love more kids)

Post in journal

- A car mechanic and true tinkerer like her father, so she would prefer someone who likes machines or technology.
- Loves her father even if he can be embarrassing. Family is important to her.
- No breed preference.

- Plays the main character in the live action adaptation of a popular animated series called Lovely Magic Mare Prism Pearl Star! She's constantly juggling recording on the set, meet and greet events, and keeping her "civilian" identity a secret from the public.
- Hard working and determined, but takes on more than she can chew. Values her personal time very much and doesn't like to be bothered on her days off. Very good with kids, but is unsure if she can handle taking care of her own without a partner.
- For mates, she'd prefer someone who can keep up with her active work style and isn't a creepy obsessed fan of the character she plays on the show. Mate also should like to cook and not mind being a stay at home parent.
- I would LOVE if people would make more "Magic Mare" characters to fill out the rest of her team. We need: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple, as well as a special companion and a set of main villains! Contact me if interested!

- Soup is semi-verbal and has a hard time in large group situations. Mate must be understanding and patient in order to properly communicate with him.
- Needless to say, he loves soup. And chili. And curry. And any food that is wet, sloppy, and full of delicious things. (He also loves smoothies)
- Would love to see him with a bottle morph, another slime, or with multiple partners!

- Reggie is a very content stoner who just wants to eat disgusting amounts of food and listen to live music. Any pony who gets with him needs to be stoner positive, if not a stoner themselves.
- Is trying to become a competent DJ but should really become a chef because he's just that good and whipping up tasty things.
- Will not try "harder" drugs. He's been there, done that, and he ended up somewhere he doesn't want to talk about.
- Loves Goosers. Would love to own an army of them.
- I'd love to see him with other brightly colored, possibly party or food related ponies, and trios/quartets rather than a monogamous relationship. (Multiple partners, a giant group would be cool too!)

- A marine biologist with a specific devotion to studying Deeplings. Her Deepling, Egeria, is their best friend and "research assistant" who goes almost everywhere with her. They also love studying other marine life and companions.
- Primarily pescatarian/vegetarian. Will eat chicken on occasion.
- Gets REALLY into their research and will talk, talk, talk, without realizing how that might bore others. Has elected not to care.
- Likes to get dressed up, especially for formal events related to her field.
- Ponies interested in marine science/environmental sciences would get on best with her, otherwise feel free to fling ideas!

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Singles that I would prefer discussion about first or will just be more picky with (Some have jobs or other relevant info, please ask!)

Post in journal

- A born vampire and a graveyard keeper with an adopted perma-non vamp daughter. Anyone dating Nightshade must be comfortable with mortality, be okay with adopting more perma-children, and living in a graveyard.
- Vampire morph and/or bat breed prefered.
- Has an open breeding permission, but the other player has been MIA for a while. Would love fresh blood.

Post in journal

- Professional hairstylist, makeup artist, and manicurist; Co-owns a salon with Pippin.
- Has three VERY beautiful children from a fling and adores them with all her heart.
- Ghoulies and other mystics prefered. Bunny/rabbit attributes a plus but not needed. The more chaos the merrier!
- With Bello's Echo, but the pair are open to more partners!

Post in journal

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
Perma foals for friendship plots ONLY

- Lives in a big spooky forest and avoids all attempts at capture to be brought to an orphanage for adoption.
- BITES as defense. Will not hesistate, so befriend at own risk. (Bring something salty. Despite needing blood to survive, he loves salty snacks)

- Lives in a graveyard with her vampire bat daddy. Loves all things spooky and macabre, but also flowers, chocolate cake, and cute decor.
- All friends must be willing to have tea parties with the deceased on the regular and be okay with sleepovers in a crypt on occasion.

- As the adopted son of a fashion model, Jaiden lives and breathes fashion, pop culture, and is privvy to all the latest celebrity hot gossip. (He doesn't get a lot of it, though)
- Would love friends who like to dance, mall hopping, and attending parties.

- Loves chocolate and dreams of one day becoming a master chocolatier. Is content to just eat all the chocolates he can for now, though.
- Potential friends should like baking, sweets, and taking treats to those that need them.

Last edited:

Bouquet of Diamonds

Grizzled Veteran
D
So you want to make a Lyndburger family member?

DID YOU HAVE A LYNDBURGER DESCENDANT FROM THE LUCKY NOODLE?:
You have blanket permission to bring them here in a new light as a sibling or cousin to Seth, Shayden, Kaiel (Not here yet, do not select), or Perp Yokai-Lyndburger! (Others will be added at another date when I get them)

DO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BUT WANT IN ANYWAY?: This is basically me saying that if anyone in shop wants to make a family member in a specific family I have, then they can. In this case, though, please contact me about your idea and who they'll be related to exactly and I'll probably approve it.

Seth's side of the family:

- Seth LOVES his family but has completely lost track of how many siblings and cousins he has. This means that he'll never question your pony about where they fit in his family tree. Prepare for eternal breakfast.

Siblings:
- Kitsune or Earth with AC fox morph (when available again)
- Should have black hair (colored streaks permitted; Style/length doesn't matter)
- Some shade of red for the eye (Can be red-purple, red-orange, pink, etc)
- Tan, pale, or some kind of lighter flesh color for fur with a tail that matches their hair color
- Red, black, or darker flesh colors for x marks; X marks typically resemble stitching or medical scars)
- Mystics fine, hybrids please talk to me.

Cousins:
- GO. NUTS. Just retain the marking style. If they say they're a Lyndburger, they're a Lyndburger to Seth.

Shayden's side of the family:

- Shayden was raised in an abusive home where he, to his knowledge, was an only child. Any siblings made for him will need to be much older or younger than him as a result. He'll also be wary of them at first and, depending on how close he lets your pony get to him, he'll likely become overprotective of them. If you're okay with that, you're more than welcome to make him some siblings!

Siblings:

- Kitsune or Earth with AC fox morph (when available again)
- Bright, neon colored hair. (Color, style doesn't matter; Typically not streaked)
- Eye color should match hair and markings.
- Black or dark gray for entire coat color
- X marks are not stylized and can be all over the place; Same color as hair and eye color

Cousins:
- GO. NUTS. Just retain the marking style.

Perp Yokai-Lyndburger's side of the family:

- Perp is officially on Seth's side of the family tree where some of the Kitsune/Earth fox morphed Lyndburgers fell in love with some Ryujin and had a bunch of babies. There are plenty of them and I plan on bringing another older Yokai-Lyndburger in as Perp's sister.

Siblings:
- Ryujin, Kitsune, or Earth with AC fox morph (when available again)
- Much more wiggle room with colors here; Purples, blues, black, greens, teal, mints; Can go neon or be more muted and soft; Gradients encouraged!
- X marks are stylized like Seth's fam or asymmetrical/weighted in different ways like Perp's and usually on legs and ends of tail.

Cousins:
- GO. NUTS. Just retain the marking style.

Kaiel's side of the family:

Not available yet

Last edited: