Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[META] Phase Three - TreeClan VS StoneClan

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Thornstrike is attacking Pinedapple! He hits Pinedapple for 5 damage!

HP: 5

He was already snickering in amusement at hitting the tom now that they were both aware of each others presence. So when he watched the tom trip and stumble, Thornstrike lurched in and bit down hard on whatever surface he could - whether throat or shoulder, he didn't care. His smaller size made it easier to slide beneath this slightly larger tom.

@belloblossom

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

HP: 10

Nutpelt let out a vicious hiss as she stood between the cat and her clanmate. The she-cat who had been tangling with Fogmoth suddenly seemed very apologetic and scared, even begging Nutpelt to stop. But she lashed out at Nutpelt anyway. However, Nutpelt was able to dodge with ease - clearly this cat was a loner turned clan cat as Nutpelt knew not who she was - so she didn't seem particularly good at fighting. That being said, Nutpelt still took several steps forward and knocked the she-cat down, pinning her with strong paws as she leaned close to the she-cat's ears. "Did you steal prey from TreeClan land with your little friends?" she hissed, tail lashing, but otherwise she did not unsheath her claws. Simply holding the she-cat down.

@belloblossom Nutpelt is pinning Sweetfang down, and hasn't attacked

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Viperfang continues to attack Riversurge! She misses!

Viperfang was quite pleased with herself. The tom was bigger than her, but she'd knocked him off his paws somehow. He was struggling beneath her, and missed her flesh by a whiskers length. Her claws dug into his pelt to hang on as she continued to bite down. "Never!" she hissed through a mouthful of fur. "Traitors to the warrior code deserve to be mangled!" Unfortunately, his size finally moved it in his favor, and she was shaken off. Thumping to the ground, Viperfang rolled over and back onto her paws, spitting viciously at the tom.

@belloblossom

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
Jayfeather attacks Twistedrose! He misses!

The older tom dodged the outstretched claws of the younger tom. Jayfeather snorted and pushed forward against the paler tom again. "You aren't from the mountain - you're a loner who joined the clan!" His tail lashed, eyes narrowing. "Does your daughter take after you? Stealing prey from other clans because she thinks boundaries don't exist for a reason?" He launched at Twistedrose, aiming for his shoulder.

@belloblossom

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Hawk is attacking Thunderfoot! She hits him for 5 damage!

A yowl erupted from the usually quiet she-cat. She hadn't been hit like this before! His size made his bite that much worse! Even when she fought the hawk that earned her her namesake, it hadn't hurt like this! The she-cat lashed back out with a kick to the tom's flanks as she tried to drive him to the ground.

@belloblossom

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Her eyes narrowed to slits as Talonfang spoke. She remembered him from the mountains. Oh, he and his clanmates barge into the middle of StoneClan camp, and somehow, StoneClan is the one who is in the wrong?! Her tail lashed as she started forward, only to be body blocked by Yarrowbloom. Her eyes widened as he spoke, though they remained on the tom in front of them. "Snarlpaw?" she hissed, claws digging into the dirt beneath her. What had that dung-brain fool done now?! And dragging her sweet little Yarrowbloom into it too!

Teeth bared as she stood alongside Yarrowbloom. "You have admitted your fault, and should be taken to Sunseer and Skysong immediately. You and whoever else broke the warrior code." Her tone was full of hurt, but she was still on edge, staring down Talonfang. "Don't you think it only right for them to be reprimanded by their leader before launching a sudden attack?" She was unaware it had happened once already, StoneClan hunting on TreeClan territory. So she was going off the basis that this was the first time. "Did Sunflight really think it necessary to launch an attack on our camp over such a small measure? When she could have simply come here and spoken with Sunseer herself? To make sure all cats who were out of bounds were reprimanded?" She couldn't believe that Sunflight - once Robinflight back in the mountains - would launch such a counter measure against them for something as simple as prey!

@Blinded By Silence @NatiStorm Snowyowl is choosing to take a few breaths to talk this out instead of launching back at Talonfang

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 2 2

@PeterPan_da144 Dapplepaw is attacking Strongclaw

Dapplepaw cursed her luck at the sight of the attacking cats. Why did she have to be here right now. Maybe she should have left the camp to hunt earlier after dodging getting called to a patrol. She huffed and flicked her in irritation she would have to fight she supposed.

She however was taken a bit aback by the sight and sound of cats at they began to crash together with a screeches and furry beyond what she was used to. The distraction cost her as she suddenly found herself face to face with a dark tom hissing like she had personally offended him. Her yellow eyes widened in surprise as pain burned her flank before narrowing in pained rage.

Her eyes narrowed with hate and her blind retaliation and lack of combat experience caused her swipe to miss entirely. Throwing her off balance wildly as she stumbled to the side growling darkly as her blood stained her fur and dripped to the stony ground below.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11

@belloblossom Honeypaw is attacking Gullscreech

Honeypaw had bee doubting herself and her thoughts even more after the clan healer Errol's words at the meeting. She felt as if she had lost a bit of herself in her headlong push and desire to be of use to her clan and she felt more than a little ashamed. However, when the offenders once again did as she had thought they would there was a call to action and she grimly but determinedly accepted the call to defend the prey, territory and honor of the clan.

Her normally bright eyes set narrow and ears folded back she had joined the attack alongside her dependable mentor. But before she had a chance to throw herself at the nearest cat the sights and sounds of a conflict larger than she had ever before seen hit her and as she attempted to still herself she was blindsided by a fluffy brown and white tom.

His claws were much less fluffy as they raked through her dense chest fur and drawing blood from a stinging wound the rent open. She cried in pain and a flash of fear flitted through her eyes. As her heart thumped wildly her thoughts where banished from her mind going blank. She didn't even really hear the words her the words the stoneclan cat growled at her yet alone leave her with words to respond.

As she was about to strike out blindly in purely instinct driven reply she was snapped out of her fear and panic filled state when a familiar flash of orange flew angrily at her attacker. Warmed and bolstered by her mentor's action she steeled her nerves as best she could. She was here now and she had a job to do. She could think about the ramifications later right now her mentor and her clan needed her to not be a liability.

With a growl she did her best to ignore the burning sting in her chest and the feel of her blood dripping through her fur. Then launched herself at the enemy tom for a vicious bite.

Last edited:

Umbrefox

Veteran
D

HP:2
Puddlepaw is flabbergasted, mouth slightly agape. "Why would you trust shameless idiots to come clean about their own wrong doings? Isn't that a little too trusting? Obviously, they'd just cover their own tails and pretend it never happened to avoid facing disciplinary action!" his voice cracked. "Also, using words is more than just giving out warnings." He pouted and took a deep breath, "How are we supposed to do anything about it if you don't communicate the issue to begin with? We can't read minds!" Or at least Puddlepaw was pretty sure no one in StoneClan could read minds. Pupplepaw's voice was becoming a little hoarse from the shouting match between him and Mosspaw. "This is dumb, you're dumb," he mewed in frustration. "I can apologize for hurting you but I will not take the blame for something I did not take part in."

On the inside, Puddlepaw was also worried, Poppyheart was here but how are the rest of his family fairing? Puddlepaw again felt relieved to see Skysong pull a Tree-clan apprentice off his brother, Earthpaw. He was starting to feel a little light headed from all the unexpected excitement though the adrenaline wearing off and claw wound on his chest certainly didn't help.

@belloblossom (Puddlepaw is still arguing with Mosspaw)

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16

@NatiStorm Nightcall is attacking Dawnpaw! She succeeds for 5 damage!

Nightcall had been taking a break in camp after her return from an earlier patrol. Though her kits had only recently grown old enough to become apprentices, she had been itching to get back to work. While she loved her family dearly and wouldn't trade them for the world, sitting idle in the nursery really wasn't her style. She was startled from her thoughts when she heard more than saw Snarlpaw race into camp yowling about TreeClan attacking. The very idea seemed ridiculous to her until she was caught off guard by a pine-scented, blue tom.

She hissed in pain as his claws raked through her side, leaving behind bloody trails in her dark fur. Nightcall shook off the blue tom from her back and retaliated with a swift slash of her own claws. "Just who do you think you are?" she snapped indignantly. "You picked a fight with the wrong girl!"

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D

HP: 2

Earthpaw had barely left the elder's den after depositing the fresh moss he had been tasked to collect when the camp erupted with a cacophony of voices and the choking scent of blood. Adrenaline flooded his system suddenly and instead of fight or flight, he froze. He had only recently been given the rank of apprentice, he wasn't ready for a fight! Especially not one this intense! Why was TreeClan attacking them all of the sudden? They hadn't even done anything!

Earthpaw wasn't given much time to ponder the idea before he was pounced by an enemy apprentice. He cried out in pain as their claws dug into his skin, breaking it easily. This hurt a lot more than when he would tussle with his siblings! Luckily, Skysong was quick to step in and pull his attacker away.

He glowered at the blue-grey she-cat that had ambushed him. Part of him still wanted to get a revenge swipe in, but he knew better than to go against the deputy. "Yeah! Leave us alone! Go back to your own territory, ya bullies!" He was willing to use words, but his claws were ready now should he need them.

@Blinded By Silence [Earthpaw is addressing Larkpaw]

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 3

@PeterPan_da144 Rocksteady is attacking Birchleaf! She fails!

Rocksteady didn't have time to think as the camp was suddenly overrun with hostile invaders. She was immediately met by one with claws outstretched and thirsty for blood. She hissed in outrage, fully ready to defend herself and her clan despite the pain. The part she didn't account for was the pain throwing off her aim. She still bared her teeth and growled at the other warrior. "Trespasser! How dare you invade our camp?!"

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Gullscreech's HP has hit 0! He needs the help of a medicine cat!

Gullscreech hadn't anticipated that attacking one cat would get him attacked by two instead. He took the blow from the she-cat's mentor valiantly, but when the she-cat whirled on him, it only took a finishing bite to do the pale tomcat under. He collapsed, but held eye contact with the she-cat he'd attacked, his eyes accusatory, before his head dropped to the ground and he lost his hold on the world around him.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pinedapple's health has hit 0! He needs the help of a medicine cat!

Pinedapple hadn't expected the smaller tomcat to be so hard to hit and he realized his fatal mistake in his missing, because he was certain that his enemy was now going to kill him. The look in the brown and black tomcat's eyes caused fear to shoot through Pinedapple's veins and he began to struggle to move away, when he felt a sharp bite on the back of his throat. As blood pooled around him, he tried to glance around feebly. Riversong was back at home protecting the camp, but where was Sunflight?

"M-Ma..." He coughed hoarsely, his eyes glazing over before he could call to his mother, who was somewhere else in the battle. Even as an adult with kits of his own, Pinedapple still wanted to see his mother when he was feeling poorly. Oh, to be a kit again, nestled at her side without a care in the world.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Twistedrose is attacking Jayfeather! He fails!

Twistedrose didn't have time to process the words that the tomcat was spitting at him - if Petalpaw was stealing prey from TreeClan, then he would deal with that.
"Is TreeClan really waging war over one apprentice stealing prey?" He asked and then shook his head and stepped away from the tomcat's attack. "And as it so happens, you're right - I was a loner and I do think that protecting a scrap of land by pissing all over it to call it yours is stupid!" He moved in to slash his claws against the other tomcat's. "But I accepted the Warrior Code when I joined StoneClan as an apprentice and my mate and I have taught our children well. So keep the business of my daughter, out of your dung mouth!" He hissed. @PeterPan_da144

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Sweetfang's instinct was to push the she-cat off of her, but she couldn't wiggle out of the way. She looked up at the she-cat in terror, her ears pinned back and she shook her head from side to side.
"Noooo! No, I don't know what you're talking about!" She cried. "I never stole anything! I don't know what you're talking about! I don't have friends in the camp and I didn't steal any prey!"

She looked up at the she-cat's gaze and tried to gather her senses, but she kept thinking about how the only connection she had here was her mate, Splitnose - where was he in all of this mess? She tried to crane her head back and wailed.

"Splitnose! Splitnoooose!" Yet, a sinking feeling in her gut told her that her mate wouldn't hear her, or wouldn't come to her aid even if she called him. She looked back at the she-cat, fear and despair at war with one another for dominance over Sweetfang's expression. "I... I joined a Clan for adventure, I was a kittypet. I'll go back to being a kittypet, I'll never mess with Clan life again, just... just please let me go." She mewled pathetically.

@PeterPan_da144 - Sweetfang is not fighting back, and is pleading for release from Nutpelt.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11
Thunderfoot is attacking Hawk! He succeeds!
(He hits for 5 damage!)

Thunderfoot took a few steps back when the other cat attacked him, but he pinned tilted his head to her.
"You're a good fighter." He remarked. "It won't be enough." And he surged forward again, twisting his body so that he could get a hold on his enemy's throat, feeling the blood dribbling out around his fangs. He thought of Skysong, StoneClan's deputy, who seemed to have it out for kittypets who had joined the Clan. If only she could see him now.
@PeterPan_da144

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Riversurge is attacking Viperfang! He succeeds!
(He hits for 5 damage!)

Riversurge managed to evade the she-cat's next blow and he looked at her, before daring to glance away and gesture at the battle. He saw more than a few TreeClan cats had fallen and the smell of blood was heavy in the air. He looked back at his attacker and felt deep in his belly that attempting to reason with her wouldn't work. He could only try to subdue her and if that meant sending her to SunClan... He sent his warrior ancestors a quick prayer - to guide his paws and to ensure a quick death for the battle-happy she-cat across the way.

"SunClan, let it be painless." He mewed softly and then moved in to attack the she-cat, pouncing at her with his claws extended. @PeterPan_da144

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Dustfeather is attacking Thunderfoot! He succeeds!
(He deals 5 damage!)

Dustfeather had been observing from the edges, but stood up quickly when he saw one of his earliest Clanmates, Hawk, go down to from a bite wound of a large, dark tomcat from StoneClan. Running over, he pounced on the larger tomcat and leaning far backwards, dragged him off of Hawk's body. Hissing and spitting, the senior TreeClan warrior bent down and slashed the throat of the dark grey warrior. Managing to keep his balance as the StoneClan cat fell down, Dustfeather walked on unsteady, shaking legs to stand over Hawk's body.

"Hawk? Hawk can you hear me? I can't lift you on my own and we need to get out of the way of so many cats." The threat of being trampled by so many battling cats was very real and Hawk had a mate at home waiting for her, just like Dustfeather did. "We've got to get back to our families, Hawk, come on." He urged her.

@PeterPan_da144 - Dustfeather has avenged Hawk - he's trying to figure a way to get her out of the way from being trampled.

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Thunderfoot's health is at 0! He is requesting Littleflower's help!

Thunderfoot couldn't process the next cat who sprang at him fast enough. It was over before it even started. He could feel his mouth parting to let release the she-cat who he'd attacked and then he felt the blood spraying from his own throat. He curled his chin to his chest and gasped, putting a paw up to try to stop the blood, but his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell to the ground only moments later.