Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[ PRP ] Celestia & Obsidian Quartz

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D

To the far east of Dream Valley is the region of Spring's Rain, where it is always spring. It is often raining in this location, and Spring's Rain is covered from head to toe in an abundance of plant life. looking towards slippery mountain lives a unicorn called celestia.......

Celestia woke up and excitingly thought "yay market day" every month she looked forward to this day as this meant she can buy/sell/trade the herbs and plants they she grew or collected. Celestia hurried around her house and started to collect the things that she needed to go to Harvest Town almost forgetting to pack food for her journey. Walking out her door thinking "what awesome plant shall i find on my way to Harvest Town" Celestia ran back inside as she forgot her medicine bag "omg she thought, if i didnt have my head screwed on i would forget that too"!!!.

To the far west of Dream Valley is the region of Fall's Harvest, where it is always fall. The border can be spotted easily, as the trees abruptly change to more fall-like colors right at the border. As one grows closer to the Fall Castle they will see more farms and feel more of a breeze.

Celestia looked up and she saw the beginning of where Harvest Town started her pace quickened as she loved this town and it was getting late, Celestia went to the local tavern to get a room and some dinner and to get some rest before tomorrow's big day of market day.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz trotted down through Harvest Town, they had made their home here since they practically lived here their entire life. While the walk to the closest water source was quite a hike, they stil didn't mind it. They looked up at the evening air, tomorrow was set to be Market day for Harvest Town and they always liked going to the market and seeing what there was to purchase. Perhaps they would find something of interest that they would buy. They weren't sure. But it seemed like it was getting late so it was time to head home and call it a night.

The next morning, Obsidian rolled out of bed and stretched and tilted their head to the side thoughtfully. Today was the day of Market Day and they were eager to go find out what the vendors had to offer perhaps they would find a new decor item for their home or perhaps they will meet someone new and have a new friend. Only time would tell. He hummed to himself as they refreshed and pushed open their front door trotting out and heading to the main plaza where Market Day was being held.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D

Celestia awoke from the sun that was shining through her currtains and the bustling noises outside "oh no she said!!!, i'm late to set up my stall" Celestia quickly started to get ready galloped downstairs she quickly ate some porridge and bread, gulped down her glass of water and quickly galloped back upstairs to grab her satchel to head to the markets where her stall was awaiting her.
Celestia rushed out the door and towards the markets where she saw her stall, she quickly started to set up placing her seeds and her seedling plants neatly on the tables and giving her seedling plants a little water.

"phew, Celestia said to herself i can now relax" Celestia sat on her chair and waited for a customer to look at her stall

@StarshineAngel

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz blinked a mare rushed past them, they blinked a couple of times only catching a quick glimpse of the mare. They watched her set up her stall and they trotted over curious to know what she was selling. Once they got closer they got a better look at the mare. She was light blue with starry design on her coat, the design and the color combined together made her look really pretty and it suited her so well. They beamed before speaking up.

They stopped in front of the her stall to see what she was selling, from the looks of it, they were seeds and seedling plants. They looked at the mare "what kind of plants are they?" they questioned curious to know, all the varieties of Veggies, Fruits and even flowers started out as seedling plants so they weren't entirely sure what wares she was selling.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia looked up and saw the cutest colt and blushed as the colt had asked her what kind of plants they were, she replied "Good Morning. What plants are they?", oh well there are numerous plants i've collected from all over Everchange, most of them medicinal as back home i run a small local practice",OMG she said i also have these" Celestia rummaged through her satchel and put a rack of tiny bottles on the table. "these are tinctures that i have made from the plants and herbs ive also collected". Celestia reached into her satchel once more and handed the Colt a phamplet she replied This phamphet explains which of the plants and herbs ive collected and which i've used in my tinctures, i also can make customed tinctures", I've pretty much every sample of plant you could think of that belongs to Everchange".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz took the pamphlet from the mare and took a few moments to look through and see what she had collected "To be honest I'm not well versed in the plants that grow in and around Everchange" they admitted to her as they looked through and then at the seedlings to identify and see if they could tell which ones were which, but they were pretty certain they had to see them grow and see leaves to start to identify them. They nodded his head as they listened to what she said. They said thinking about it thoughtfully. They blinked and looked at the mare "What would you recommend? they asked her.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia excitingly let out a little squeal as she was happy whenever she got asked what she would recommend, Celestia noticed that this colt was an Aquatic Pony so she thought maybe something to do with water she replied "this tincture helps with staying out of water for longer", these gems are called the crying gems they are from my home town in the Slippery Moutains they leak water and as you can see they come in all sorts of colours and this is how i made that tincture. These seedling is a rose bush, i love roses i love making rose petal tea very health benefical as it's an anti-inflammatory, this isn't apart of the phamplet but i found this on the shores of Luminous City, its a glowing rock, this seedling is from Buffly Marsh and it attracts Butterflies. Omg i'm so sorry im just rambling on she replied". Celestia blushed at the colt knowing that she was talking and talking and talking without taking a breathe.
@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded their head I see..." they answered and tilted their head to the side looking at the mare thoughtfully "you are very knowledgable with the topic" they told her. They smiled at her warmly as they watched her talk passionately about plants and tinctures. In that case I will take a couple of those water tinctures and I will take a couple of the rose bush seedlings. So I can have beautiful roses decorating my home" they told her. They glanced at the glowing rock and pondered whether or not they wanted butterflies to come visit "Hmm.." they said and chuckled lightly "That is quite alright, if its a topic you are passionate about there is nothing wrong with rambling" they said to her politely.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia smiled at the colt and replied"i grew up around alot of books about plants as both my parents worked at Runesigil and the practice i am running was first build by my parents" All of a sudden Celestia's horn started to glow a Turquoise colour and the tinctures started to float, next the brown paper started to float and then the twine, then suddenly the tinctures were grabbed, Celestia again focused her magic to the twine and started to make a macrame plant hanger to put the rose seedling plant in. Celestia then handed both the package and macrame plant hanger to the cold. Celestia said "hi my name is Celestia, im glad my ramblings dont bother you".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz beamed lightly at the mare "Nice to meet you Celestia" they said before taking the package and the macrame plant hanger "My name is Obsidian Quartz, or just Obsidian for short" they said and tilted his head a little. They just realized they did not plan this Market Day outing very well. They had no way to transport them so they could walk around some more. They frowned a lttle to themselves and decided they would figure it out. "Thank you very much for the tinctures and the macrame plant hanger" they told her politely.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia thought what a pretty name for handsome colt. She replied "Nice to meet you too Obsidian and smiled", Celestia looked puzzled by Obsidian's facial expression and asked "Is there anything wrong? Did you want to leave your purchases here and have a look around the markets"? I will wait for your return to pick them back up before packing up my stall".

@StarshineAngel

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
"It seems I might have planned poorly on this outing since i have no way of carrying this around while I go peruse the other vendors in the market" they said admittedly. They glanced at her "Ah..yes...if that is not too much of hassle. I don't want it to be you know in the way while other patrons come look at your plants" they said to her. Hopefully they would find a vendor that was selling saddle bags to make transporting their purchases around Market Day.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia replied "oh it's not a hassle at all, theres plenty of space back here i put a spell on a few trunks for they have unlimited space, go have a look around, if you are looking for saddle bags i belive 6 stalls down sells them". Celestia smiled at Obsidian as he walked away from the stall, she continued to tidy up the stall until another customer came.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded their head "that will be very much appreciate, remind me to thank you for storing them while I go browse around" they said before winking at her playfully "I shall be back. Ahh thank you, that is the first vendor I'm going to check out" they said to her before trotting down the strip of vendors to the Saddle bag vendor. They counted 6 stalls down from Celestia vendor and stopped in front of the saddle bag vendor taking some time to browse they styles.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
As Celestia was walking towards her seat she tripped over and snorted with happiness when she saw Obsidian wink at her, while blushing Celestia replies "have a good day looking through the markets, i will see you later." When Celestia saw that Obsidian was walking away she rushed over to where her trunks were "hmmm she said where is it, i know i saw it somewhere", she went through one trunk "nope its not in this one, where can it be", she went over to the next trunk and started to rummage through it making a mess behind her "YES!!!!" she replied "I knew it was in here", Celestia picked up gently the object that was wrapped in cloth, she gently unwrapped it revealing a large sea shell, she was going to gift it to Obsidian as a thank you for here purchase. Celestia started to clean up the mess she created looking for the pretty shell. Celestia waited patiently for Obsidian's return saying to herself "i hope they like my gift".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
After wallking the other vendors and purchasing some saddle bags, they ducked under the saddlebags and shrugged them onto their back before thanking the pony that he had bought it from. They trotted back down the strip to where Celestia's stall was humming to themselves as they strode. He looked both left and right to see if there were any other vendors that caught his interest but it didn't seem like it. In a few mintues they had arrived back at Celestia's stall. "I have returned, with saddle bags this time, so I can get home without dropping any of the purchases" they said. They looked at her "Thank you for allowing me to store my purchases, until I found a better way to transport my Market Day purchases" they said. Next time they would need to be more prepared for market day.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia beamed with joy when she saw Obsidian walk through the front of her stall "welcome back" she replied, "did you have fun at the markets?", she looked at Obsidian's saddle and said "ooooh what a lovely saddle, i hope you have extra room she winked, i found this by the shore on the way here and thought maybe you would like it" Celestia gave Obsidian shell hoping that they would like it.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz glanced at her "Thanks; and yes I did...didn't really find much that I wanted to buy but that's okay maybe next time Market Day comes around there will be different vendors" they told her thinking about it a little bit. "Ah..thank you, I figured it would nice to have especially on days like today" they said. They blinked and took the shell from Celestia "Its a very beautiful shell, I didn't really find anything at the other vendors that you would like. I feel like I should have gotten you something in return" they told her politely before delicately putting the shell into their saddle bags with the rest of their purchases.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
"Every month they swap the markets around so next time you come you might find something you like" she replied, Celestia waves her hoof and replied "no no no don't worry about getting me anything i just thought you would appreciate a bit more than i would, i have heaps of shells like this at my place Celestia laughed". Celestia coughed and started to reply "Since the markets are over, would you like to get lunch with me?, theres an awesome pub around the corner". Nervously she awaited their reply.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
"That is good to know, I'll be more prepared next time they come around" they told before shrugged a bit perhaps so...if they do come around I will find more intriguing things to buy. they said thoughtfully and looked at her and blinked lightly was she trying to ask them out for a date they beamed a little before responding to her question "I would love to accompany you to lunch" they answered with a smile.

@Shadrya