Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[ PRP ] Celestia & Obsidian Quartz

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia squealed when Obsidian said yes and blushed. "lets go" Celestia replied, "the food here is amazing". Celestia's horn started to glow a turquoise colour and all of a sudden her stall was miniturized and she put it in her saddle. Celestia happily humming to herself as her and Obsidian start walking towards the direction of the pub

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz beamed a little at her reaction "I've never eaten here before so I'm excited to try it" they mentioned to her. They blinked as her stall was miniturized to a size that would fit into any bag, that was impressive in their opinion, they would need to see how she did that and they shrugged a bit. They followed her in the direction of the pub.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia beamed "i come here every month when i have my stall here its like a little monthly ritual that i do, the ponies that work here are really great and they acustom to your dietary needs if you have any i swear they have every food you can think of here."
Celestia noticed Obsidian's facial expression when her stall miniturized and wiggled her eyebrows, "cool trick hey, a friend of mine taught it to me" Celestia pointed to the building in front of her, "we are here" she said, trotting a bit faster towards to pub.
As Celestia and Obsidian walked through the door she was greeted by 2 ponies that said at the same time
"welcome back Celestia, ooo you brought a friend" they nudged her, Celestia started to blush, "stop it you guys!!!", "This is Obsidian Quartz, we will have a booth please".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded politely to the two ponies that greeted them once the walked into the pub "Hello, nice to meet you both" they said to them. They tilted their head to the side thoughtfully assuming it was the first time Celestia brought company with her to the pub she frequented when she was in town. At least the welcoming committee was nice and warm which was good. They didn't come here very often perhaps they would need to remedy that one day. They stood patiently waiting for them to be led to a booth.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
As Celestia and Obsidian stood patiently to be seated one of the two ponies said "right this way Celestia & Obsidian, please follow me to the booth up ahead" As Celestia and Obsidian sat down the pony waiter gave them two menu's one for food and one for drinks, "thank you" Celestia replied and started to look at the menu's.
After a couple of minutes looking at the menu's Celestria looked up at Obsidian and asked
"are you ready to order?".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz followed Celestia and the two ponies to their booth, they shrugged off their saddlebags and put them on the floor by his feet. Before taking the menus, they looked over the menu for the drinks to see what they had it took him a few moments but they decided on what drink to get. Then they picked up the menu for the food that they had, their eyes scanning the choices before they had finally decided on what to get. They looked up from the food menu and at Celestia "Yup, I'm ready to order" they said to her.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia raised her hoof to get the waiters attention "hey i am ready to order" she replied "i will have 1 cider, a pitcher of water and can i have the vegetable garden salad"
Celestia looked over to Obsidian and ask "what will you have"?

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obisidan Quartz waited until the waiter came to to their table before telling the waiter their order "I will have a grilled cheese sandwich and a Caesar salad, please if you don't mind" they said, they would hve ordered a glass of water but Celestia already had ordered a pitcher of water, so that was covered. They nodded a thank you to the waiter.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia poured water for both her and Obsidian and asked "would you like some cider while we wait for our food"?
Some minutes later both waiters come out of the kitchen with the trays of their food Celestia's eyes widen and said "oooh they are fast here, I'm glad as I'm hungry!!"
As the waiters set down their food Celestia days "Obsidian, may I ask what you do for work and for fun", she smiled while eating her salad.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian nodded a polite thank you to the waiter as they put down their food "Well, I mean fast service is good service, at least I think it is" they said thinking about it. They took a bite of their sandwich and swallowed before speaking up " uh...Well I don't work currently and as for what I do for fun I like going on walks by the beach and I like reading" they told her. They were currently unemployed but that was not something they liked sharing with others because of the potential of judgement of being unemployed and such.
@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia looked up and said "i apologize if that question made you feel uncomfortable Obsidian", oooh she replied "I love reading and going for beach walks too, there is something serene about both acts", "HEY!" she beamed up "im always looking for help at the stalls if you would love to help me?, and on our breaks we could go to the water, and some of my tinctures are a two pony job, i would definately love the help, and as a thank you i can make you some of the tinctures that help you stay out of the water".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian shook their head "That's okay. Its just something I am not too proud of sharing, especially when there are someponies who hold judgement for the unemployed." they said and looked at her "Not that I'm saying you..are because you aren't" they told quickly. They thought about for a bit "I would love to help you, that is if you don't mind my company" they told her with a warm smile.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia looked shocked and said "really? there are ponies out there like that? *shakes her head* it is not their fault it is a cruel world sometimes, i grew up wanting to do what my parents did as it looked fun!!, hmm maybe you could open a stall up that spealizes in aquatic stuff, i could help?", Celestia smiled and said "I would love your company and help, there's a few more days left of the market and thats when it gets the busiest". she blushed.
Celestia looked up and asked
"how is your munch?

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz shrugged their shoulders "I mean I'm not entirely sure...but I'm assuming so, because not everyone has a positive attitude, I suppose it depends on the pony." they said thinking about it. "Not that you don't have a positive personality, because you do" they said quickly to not offend her. They nodded their head "I'm glad you think so, I would be worried if you weren't" they said to her politely. Before taking a bite of their food "Its good" they said.

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia waved her hoove to the waiter for them to come over and replied "may i have the check please?, and also is my room ready?" Celestia looked at Obsidian and asked them "After you finish eating, would you like to walk along the beach with me? I love going for a walk after a big meal".

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded their head lightly "Yeah, I'm done" they said pushing their empty plate and cup closer to the center of the table. "Sure, I would love to join you for a walk in the beach" they said to her with a warm smile.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia walked over to the waiter, Celestia turned around to Obsidian and said " my shout, ok?" and smiled at them warmly. As Obsidian and Celestia got to the front door they turned and walked to the beach. Celestia turned to Obsidian and asked "is there anything you would like to do on our beach walk or afterwards?"

@StarshineAngel

Last edited:

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz got off his seat and ducked under their saddle bags before shrugging them on and into a good position and followed Celestia out the door and toward the beach. They shook their head "Not, particularly, I'm okay with whatever we end up doing during or after the walk" they told her.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
When Celestia and Obsidian got to the beach Celestia stood dead in her tracks and sighed, the sun setting in the sky was gorgeous, so many colours that filled the sky the colour was a mixture of violet and blue with a little orange in there, she turned around to Obsidian and said "Look Obsidian look at the sky isnt it breathe taking?, i could just stay sitting on the beach just staring at the skies for the rest of my life, just have to find someone to share it with me and it would be completely perfect". Celestia decided to walk over to the edge on the water to cool her hooves off as today was a busy day at the markets, and tomorrow will just be as busy, she then splashed Obsidian with some of the water and laughed.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz stopped walking and stood beside her watching the sun setting before looking at Celestia "Mm..yeah...it is beautiful" they answered. They shrugged off their saddle bags and followed her towards the edge of the water before taking a couple steps into the water so it went up to their ankles. They were use to the feel of water and it felt great. He chuckled lightly as she splashed some water at them, he turned and splashed her back with some water before looking at her with adoration in their eyes. "Uhm..though we shouldn't be out too late you have another market day tomorrow." they said.

@Shadrya