Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[ PRP ] Celestia & Obsidian Quartz

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia noticed how Obsidian was looking at her and blushed, she was started to adore Obsidian so much, it was strange as she never felt like this before, Celestia looked to Obsidian and nodded, "yes we probably should head back to the Inn and get some rest?" she replied. Celestia started to leave the beaches water to head back to the town smiling at Obsidian.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded their head agreeing with her "I will walk you back to the Inn to make sure you get there okay and nothing happens to you" they told her before smiling warmly at her they walked back to where they had left their bags before ducking under them and shrugging them onto their shoulders and shifted a couple times more so it sat comfortably on their back.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia smiled at the nice gesture that Obsidian offered, "thank you Obsidian its sweet of you to walk me back Celestia replied." As Celestia and Obsidian was walking back to the inn Celestia took Obsidians hoof into hers, smiled and continued walking to the Inn. As they got closer to the Inn Celestia felt sad that she had to let go of Obsidians hoof but smiled again at the thought of being able to see they tomorrow.
Celestia turned to Obsidian and said
"thank you Obsidian, shall i see you here for breakfast before the markets start?"

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz glanced down at their hooves as they held onto Celestia's and smiled a little before stopping in front of the building a little hesitant to let go but they knew they had to. They looked at her "It was my pleasure" they told her before letting go of her hoof before they stepped a little closer and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek "Of course, I will gladly go for breakfast with you" they told her.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
When Obsidian kissed Celestia on the cheek she squealed with happiness and kissed Obsidian back on the cheek then walked into the Inn waving to them and saying "Sweet Dreams Obsidian, i shall see you at 5am for breakfast, as the markets start at 6am".
Celestia waved back to Obsidian as she climbed the stairs to go to her room, when Celestia was in her room she fell back onto her bed smiling like a goof ball at what just happened, she was so happy "how will i get to sleep? im too happy!!! she thought to herself".

The next morning Celestia walked down the stairs to see Obsidian in the same booth that they had dinner in and she smiled at them as she walked over and sat down. "good morning Obsidian are you ready for todays market day?" she replied.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz let out a small yawn they were not use to waking up so early in the morning but they managed to pull it off for another day at the market. At least today was the last day of market day, it usually only lasted 2 days at max. They shook their a head a bit to wake themselves up a bit. "Morning Celestia, I apologize..I'm not use to waking up so early so I'm still a little groggy" they told her before leaning on the table a bit "Yes, i'am. At least I'm prepared this time" they said with a light chuckle.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia thought to herself "they are cute when sleepy", Celestia smiled and replied "no appologies Obsidian, it took me forever to get used to waking up so early, i hope you dont mind but i ordered pretty much everything on the breakfast menu for us both to eat, i hope you like what is about to come out". Celestia's horn started to glow a turquiose colour then suddenly a bottle appeared infront of Obsidian, Celestia started to say "this bottle is for you Obsidian, its a tintcture to help you being out of water for ages". As Celestia had just explained what the bottle was for the two waiters from the night before came over with trays of juice, water, coffee, tea, and all sorts of food that was from the menu.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz looked at the tincture in front of them "when did you have time to make it?" they asked her tilting her head to the side a bit. They were curious to know, did she stay up late after they dropped her off to make it. They blinked and looked down at the table as every single item on the breakfast menu was brought out to their table. They glanced at her "are we going to be able to finish all of this?" they asked her.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia laughed a little and replied "ummm hahaha i couldn't sleep straight away last night was too excited/happy so i made these", Celestia opens her satchel to show the many bottles that she had made including the one she had given Obsidian. Celestia glaced at Obsidian as they weren't sure if they could finish what was in front of them, Celestia replied "Of course!, im extremely hungry and we need a big feed as this is the last day of Market Day which is for some reason the busiest of the days the Market is open".
In a blink the food was good and Celestia sat back into her chair full rubbing her belly "breakfast was amazing as always when i come here" she replied, Celestia waved her hoof in a tick motion to the waiters meaning that she had wanted the bill, the waiter came over and both the waiter and Celestia took care of the bill.
Celestia looked at Obsidian and said to them
"you ready? lets go!!"

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz tilted their head to the side "I thought you would have been tired after the first day of Market." they told her. Now they were curious as to how late she stayed up exactly to make them all. They peered into the satchel that was filled with lots of bottles, for that many bottles she might have threw an all nighter to get them all done. They nodded their head "Yup, I'm ready to go" they said and put the tincture she had given them into his saddle bags.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
"Tired? Maybe i was at first but that walk gave me a boost of energy Celestia smiled and winked at Obsidian, awesome let's go then, the Market waits for no Pony" Celestia laughed.
As Celestia and Obsidian arrived at Celestia's Stall, Celestia took one step towards it, her horn glowing that turquoise glow all the stalls items came out of her satchel and were placed on the table neatly, as she was finished she heard a clapping sound and a cheer from behind her and a small voice saying
"that was so cool, do it again!!!" Celestia turned around to see a young earth foal standing behind her, she replied "ah little pony you are here again, i was wondering if i was going to see you again this month at the markets, does your mother want the same tincture", the foal nodded, Celestia winked and her horn again started to glow tuquoise, the foal's eyes widened with excitement as a little bottle floated over them and into the litle foals hooves, the foal grinned gave her some coins and ran towards the beach.
Celestia chuckled to herself
"what an adorable foal". Celestia turned to Obsidian and saw that they had a stunned look upon there face, Celestia tilted her head and smiled.

@StarshineAngel

StarshineAngel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Obsidian Quartz nodded their head lightly before watching her interaction with the young foal "ah...mm hmm" they said politely before wondering if any new vendors had set up shop at the market day. They shrugged their saddlebags a bit to let it sit on their shoulders comfortably. They looked around the surroundings to notice that some of the other vendors were starting to set up.

@Shadrya

Shadrya

Long-Term Resident
D
Celestia turned to Obsidian and replied "Sorry about that, that little foal is a regular of mine, his mother has asthma and i brew a tincture for her every month, he is usually my first customer of the day", Celestia smiled at Obsidian "you can go look at the venders that are open if you like or i can go through what i have with you, there's no set prices on my tinctures its what the customer can pay" she replied.

@StarshineAngel