actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 13 13
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Strawberri Kiss
I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Ebonine Rumors

I understand that if I roll the goal, my pony will remember before the Sphere's changes. If I fail, they cannot remember anything about it. Either way, I may not revoke this decision.

Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Balanced Psyche

Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Tourmaline Fracture

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Sebastian

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Theodore

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Aacutenieuml of Dorthonion

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 12 12
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Marine Blue

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 2 2
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Prismatic Spectrum

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Filigree Gilded Tear

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Gilded Lily

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Garin Speedwell

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Andromeda

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Beenadict Vespsian

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 19 19
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Afron

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 9 9
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Tedeis Tale

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 5 5
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Plum Drop

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 2 2
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Prephessy Oraclation

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Bella Truh

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Rolling to Remember
Pony: Cecile Coldfang