What games y'all playin'?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I want more time for Garden Paws, and more people to derp around with on it. I don't really have the time at the moment, but it's really fun with just me and Berry - I'd bet with a few people it'd be pretty dang fun too. Portal Knights is also pretty fun? We played a bit of that on Switch ... 🤔

I'm also always messing with pokemon hacks/fangames lately, like the crystal randofusion romhack/mod/thing. Those are really relaxing right before bed for me.

🐸

stormflower

Resident
D
Im playing a lot of Pokemon shield....trying to complete my pokedex....getting close...I play Smash Bros. Ultimate with my 4 year old lol

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

Some time later ... PSO2, when I have time for video games. A CERTAIN JERK pulled me back into it and now I'm like gotta shoot all the things.
🐸

stormflower

Resident
D
I frequently though will get on my ps3 and play my old Legends of Dragoon that I bought and downloaded on it since it is a ps 1 game as well chrono cross ;)

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH Retro gamessssss~

I love so many. Not sure what to do with myself right now though!
Hh

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH I still haven't played that ... somehow.

I definitely don't need to ever touch Binding of Isaac again, even though I lost my soul to it for awhile.
Hh

Trinkuh

Station Visitor
D
I've been playing alot of ark. I also stream my ark but i've stopped streaming for now since my server is wipe with the new dlc that comes out on the 25th but its for the good of the server.

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
hH I wouldn't mind trying it on a private server with friends, but I'm also kind of bad at that type of game and don't really like pvp. 🤔 Hh

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm super excited for Animal Crossing New Horizons! Especially after watching the Nintendo Direct video. Until then I'll probably pop in from time to time and work on one of my Animal Crossing New Leaf towns. Other than that I spend my free time between WoW and some TFT. X3

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
Just purchased pokemon shield for my SO's birthday. They started with Sobble and I started with Scorbunny as my starter pokemon. If anyone else is playing who was your starter pokemon?

Midnight Holographic

Long-Term Resident
D
I'm super excited for Animal Crossing New Horizons! Especially after watching the Nintendo Direct video. Until then I'll probably pop in from time to time and work on one of my Animal Crossing New Leaf towns. Other than that I spend my free time between WoW and some TFT. X3
Are you hype? The game is coming out in how many days now? Like ten? Holy heck. I'm so psyched. Any particular villager you're hoping to get in your game?

Azael

Long-Term Resident
D
I didn't realize how obsessed I was with this game...until now. I played the original on gamecube...and every one but City Folk (since we didn't have the console for it). I've bought myself a fancy planner just for town planning (instead of my usual plain notebook) and I am counting down the days! 6 days and just under 4 hours to go! I had pre ordered a physical copy for the bell bag, but then I realized that the digital copy would be released at 9pm PDT on the 19th so I preordered the digital version too. (Edit: It also works really well since my youngest goes to bed by 8, and during the day I really don't have much time to myself so I'm gonna game most of the night away.) My son is getting the physical game (bell bag is totally mine). XD

Absolute favorite villager of all time, Vesta! Merengue is a super close second. Do you have a favorite?

If you play Pocket Camp, they're having a really cute crossover event right now!