What games y'all playin'?

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
These days I've been spending a lot of time playing Animal Crossing New Horizons, Mario Kart Deluxe 8, and Rune Factory 4 Special.

I'm thinking about starting up Pokemon Sword soon, but I'm not sure if I want to start it with the intent to attempt a Nuzlocke challenge or to complete the pokedex.

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
Right now, just AC:NH. But! I just bought Super Mario Odyssey, which I'm really excited to dig into.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Ooh, I haven't heard of that Mario game before, but it sounds really cool from what I can see from the google search! owo

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Super Mario Odyssey is aweeeesome.
I love Galaxy series too, hoping for another still but I'll be happy with a second Odyssey!

Fuzzy-Corgi

Resident
D
*pokes head in*

I recently started playing Outer Worlds on the ps4 and I've really been enjoying myself.

I've beem a huge fan of the Fallout series, FO3 will always be the best on my opinion but the newer games in the series (fo4, fo76) seem to be missing.....idk....just something. Or they overcomplicated a good thing lol. I mean I enjoyed fo4...I've been trying so hard to get into fo76.

Outer Worlds just gives off that good old vibe sinilar to 3...just in outer space 😂. I know made by the same people who helped bring the fallout series to life.

Fuzzy-Corgi

Resident
D
I also play Fortnite on the ps4

I recently got a Switch yay! Where I have Animal Crossing. Im saving up for one of the Pokémon games :D. If anyone has any recommendations for good 'indie' games id love to hear it!

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

I have to ask if you played the original FO games... FO1/2 I mean. 😂 Just 'cause I am a FO nerd, tried and true. I love New Vegas, though I need to actually play 3 aaaaa. I had to reply to agree that FO4 was missing something for me (I won't touch 76 lel). It just felt. Like. It was a good game but it wasn't a good FALLOUT game, weh weh. I still need to play Outer Worlds though.

Am sitting here in camp "not really playing anything" because I'm so annoyingly just DONE with everything that isn't work, but I still can't work because I try for like 15 minutes and I'm tired as heck. Weh.

I did admittedly START the old Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines recently because I never beat it back in the day but I didn't say that out loud.

🐸
*pokes head in*

I recently started playing Outer Worlds on the ps4 and I've really been enjoying myself.

I've beem a huge fan of the Fallout series, FO3 will always be the best on my opinion but the newer games in the series (fo4, fo76) seem to be missing.....idk....just something. Or they overcomplicated a good thing lol. I mean I enjoyed fo4...I've been trying so hard to get into fo76.

Outer Worlds just gives off that good old vibe sinilar to 3...just in outer space 😂. I know made by the same people who helped bring the fallout series to life.

Fuzzy-Corgi

Resident
D
I haven't played the first couple, I own them but then lost access to a PC that isn't slower then molasses when it comes to doing literally *anything* lol I really want to though!
I didnt like New Vegas that much, though I did a full playthrough of it.
Honestly I don't mind fO76 and if you can get it when its on a deep sale lol I would recommend it. (I unfortunately bought it on pre-order lol)
. It has improved quite a bit since its initial release but its a game I want to play with friends and I don't have anyone haha. They've added NPCs now, i hear Nuclear Winter is fun (fortnite meets fallout)

🐸

I have to ask if you played the original FO games... FO1/2 I mean. 😂 Just 'cause I am a FO nerd, tried and true. I love New Vegas, though I need to actually play 3 aaaaa. I had to reply to agree that FO4 was missing something for me (I won't touch 76 lel). It just felt. Like. It was a good game but it wasn't a good FALLOUT game, weh weh. I still need to play Outer Worlds though.

Am sitting here in camp "not really playing anything" because I'm so annoyingly just DONE with everything that isn't work, but I still can't work because I try for like 15 minutes and I'm tired as heck. Weh.

I did admittedly START the old Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines recently because I never beat it back in the day but I didn't say that out loud.

🐸

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I started playing Deep Rock Galactic with my brothers and fiance. It's so much fun ;u;
I really wanna play Raft with people, fiance isn't enjoying it.
Same with some more Garry's Mod Prop Hunt.

Erina_Nobara

Long-Term Resident
D
My copy of Sakuna of Rice and Ruin should be here tomorrow I think~ So that's what I'll be playing. *wiggles excitedly* But in the meantime I'm playing Trials of Mana and Rune Factory 4 special. <333

bitsie spider

Grizzled Veteran
D

Borderlands 3 dlc stuff!
Hubby and I beat the main story a few nights ago
Then we beat Krieg's Fustercluck dlc last night
Next one we're playing is Guns, Love, and Tentacles