Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

[Winter Event] Giving Day Special Breedings

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Breedings slowed within the world, and it wasn't long before Seraphim was approached by The Four to get back on it. They were right, in a way -- so many ponies couldn't breed physically and needed her assistance!

Luckily for her, St. Nikolaus Alewind stepped forth. Giving Day was meant to be a good time for everyone, and if Seraphim struggled so he'd ensure her holidays was jolly, too. He has begun traveling town to town, announcing his presence and inviting hopeful parents-to-be to tell them why they want children. He is taking it upon himself to select reasons he feels resonate with him and return to Seraphim to direct her to who to bless.
Now, the tired Alicorn can rest, and still perform her job.
So come on by and try and convince St. Nik why you deserve a basket or three this season!

Rules:
These are planned breeding slots. You will be pairing intentionally with another owner or two and presenting your case to St. Nik. Rogue and mixer breedings will not be taken. Planned breedings mean the owners know who they want their pony to breed with -- ponies can still claim it was a fling or a surprise who they were magically blessed with in RP.
You may win 2 breedings. Only 2! Everyone involved will have the breeding mark against how many they can receive.
You absolutely must fill out the required prompt. For all ponies involved they must make their case as to why they should have children. You DO NOT need to claim they are all wishing together. You can have all parents involved speaking to St. Nik individually. Seraphim sometimes pairs random ponies together, so it won't be unlikely for, in RP, a situation where the parents never met but have children happens.
You may only keep one basket each. These breedings are restricted to allowing only one basket per owner involved. If you receive extra you must gift or game off -- it's your choice.
You may post three breedings. All in one post. While you yourself can post three breedings, you may be involved in as many as you'd like.
Other breeding rules apply. Any other breeding rules apply, such as how long it'll take to grow, how numbers are determined, and more. Check the breeding guide for more information. Only the one basket per owner rule is unique.

Breeding Form:
Code:
[CENTER]Please Bless Us![/CENTER]

[b]Entry Line: pony name 1 - owner 1 // pony name 2 - owner 2 // pony name 3 - owner 3 [delete pony 3 / owner 3 if there is none]

Username One:[/b] your username
[b]Pony Name One:[/b] pony name
[b]Pony:[/b] -show the cert. must be official shop cert.-
[b]Uncert:[/b] -link the uncert. must be official shop uncert.-
[b]Mutant:[/b] -yes or no. if yes list mutations-
[b]Hybrid:[/b] -yes or no. if yes list breeds-
[b]Closed Eyes:[/b] -link to their closed eyes directory post-
[b]Prompt: [/b]-why do you want children?-

[b]Username Two:[/b] your username
[b]Pony Name Two:[/b] pony name

[b]Username Three:[/b] your username
[b]Pony Name Three:[/b] pony name

Breeding Permissions: link to the correct post in the breeding permission thread!
Growing Breedings?: Do you want growing breedings or adult only
Roleplay: -if you have completed an RP with at least one of the parents involved and it's finished and has at least 500 words you can ensure +1 child to whatever is rolled-

[b]Notes:[/b] any notes for us?:

Last edited by a moderator:

My Four Seasons

Veteran
D
Mule Account
Winners:
  • name x name - date - colorist
  • Gadget - Joshuality // Misty - BADNEW // Latte - Idate - 12/28/2020 - KikiLime
  • Tiddlywinks- ChexaRain // Tzvi- Bitsie spider 12/28/20- One little Jay
  • Wisteria Moonflower - Reoakee// Cosmic Moonflower - Lisaisfire619 ;; bitsie spider 12.28.2020
  • Calis Skulle - Luxona // Maverick Glamour- Ghastly Demise 1/9/21 - One little Jay
  • Jack Brady- Cheyriddle4 // Samuel- KikiLime // 1/9/21- Ghastly
  • Kimochi - bitsie spider // Fright Night - -Ghastly Demise- - 1/10/2021 - KikiLime

KikiLime

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Carnival Cabana - @KikiLime // Sorrow Song - @One Little Jay

Username One:
KikiLime
Pony Name One: Carnival Cabana
Pony:

Uncert: Link
Mutant: No
Hybrid: No
Closed Eyes: n/a
Prompt: Carni's life was full of parties, all night and sleeping most of the days until they came across Sorrow Song, who tamed this bird, and now all they wanna do is fulfill their mate's every wish and desire, including having a family with little ones to make life even more brighter than it already is.

Username Two: One Little Jay
Pony Name Two: Sorrow Song
Pony:

Prompt: Sorrow spent much of her life in the background her sibling group of 5 left little time for her, she preferred being alone until she met Carni, for the first time she was ready to come out of her shell and ready to share the world with a family of her own.

Breeding Permissions: Link
Growing Breedings?: CC
Roleplay: n/a

Notes: any notes for us?: Stay healthy and best seasonal wishes to you all!

--------------------------------

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: River Runs Red - PeterPan_da144 // Darth Hein - One Little Jay

Username One:
PeterPan_da144
Pony Name One: River Runs Red
Pony:

Uncert: Here
Closed Eyes: Merlot - #541E1B
Prompt: I never quite thought about having foals. Not until Hein came into my life. Now, I would love a few minnows to share our life with. Having found this connection to Hein has brought to light that I've always felt quite lonely, and now, all I want is to expand our family and fill our home.

Username Two: One Little Jay
Pony Name Two: Darth Hein
Pony:

Closed Eyes: N/A
Prompt: I spent all of my life swimming alone, and I was content about it until, a beautiful mer swam past. I did everything I could to pursue him until he agreed to be mine, and I could think of nothing more I would want in life then to spread his beauty by having foals.

Breeding Permissions: Here!

Notes: We love you, and we cannot wait to see what the event brings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Calypso the Vibrant Jester - PeterPan_da144 // Evandes - Natty-Chan

Username One:
PeterPan_da144
Pony Name One: Calypso the Vibrant Jester
Pony:

Uncert: xXx
Mutant: Yes - Big ol tails. Double wings. Mouth?
Hybrid: Yes - Bat and Ghoulie and Kitsune I do believe
Prompt: Much like my father, I adore foals. They bring such light and life to the world. I may have many mates, but I intend to give each and every one of them foals of their very own. Evandes was my first mate, therefore, they are the first to receive foals.

Username Two: Natty-Chan
Pony Name Two: Evandes
Pony:

Prompt: Evandes wants foals because they’re adorable, he’ll have cute little manes to style, and they’re nothing but love.

Breeding Permissions: xXx
Growing Breedings?: Growing preferred, if possible
Roleplay: N/A

Notes: I am so sorry because tail kid but also, like, tail kid. We also totally understand if the thought of growing kids for this pair is a pain, so we're down for straight to adult.

Last edited:

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Achilles - One Little Jay // Snow Blossom - Kikilime

Username One:
One Little Jay
Pony Name One: Achilles
Pony:

Closed Eyes: N/a
Prompt: Achilles has always had a heart too big for his body, it has led to him being hut a lot in life. He learned to be strong and to take care of himself, and then he found Snow and he had someone that he could love and that he could protect. Now he wants to have children so he can protect and love them too.

Username Two: kikilime
Pony Name Two: Snow Blossom
Pony:

Mutant:no
Hybrid: no
Prompt: While happy and content with her life, there was a hole in it for the longest of time that left her feeling lonely, until Achilles came into her life and became her knight in shining armor, whisking her away, making her feel like a princess, now the only thing that's missing is the pitter patter of little paws or hooves to fulfill their family.

Breeding Permissions: Here
Roleplay: -n/a

Notes: any notes for us?:n/a

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Dandy Lyon- One Little Jay // Tipsy Berry Scoop- @PeterPan_da144

Username One:
One little jay
Pony Name One: Dandy Lyon
Pony:

Mutant: no
Prompt: Dandy and Tipsy had agreed when they became a couple that they both wanted a huge family, but despite having been together nearly a year and having tried multiple times Seraphim had yet to bless them. He hoped that St, Nik would help them plead their case.

Username Two: PeterPan_da144
Pony Name Two: Tipsy Berry Scoop
Pony:

Prompt: I have always longed for a large family, much like my mother wants, and I feel it is finally time to take that step. Dandy means so much to me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with them, and a whole gaggle of foals.

Notes: any notes for us?:nope!

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Dark Cloud- One Little Jay //Ghostly Whispers- Niyaru

Username One:
One little jay
Pony Name One: Dark Cloud
Pony:

Uncert:
Here
Prompt: Dark cloud had kids too young and wan's t a part of their lives as he should have been. He would love the chance to make up for that with his beautiful mate.

Username Two: Niyaru
Pony Name Two: Ghostly Whispers
Pony:

Prompt: Ghostly Whisper has always loved children and spending time with them. She has wanted children of her own and didn't think it would happen until she met and fell in love with Dark. She can't imagine anyone else she would want to raise children with.

Notes: any notes for us?:nope!

Last edited:

Hattaki

Long-Term Resident
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Foy - Hattaki // Tic Tac Toe - KikiLime

Username One:
Hattaki
Pony Name One: Foy
Pony:

Prompt: Foy never considered that he ever wanted kids or not until he met Tic Tac Toe and fell head over hooves in love. She helped him realize he wants to share the love the two of them have with some foals. Even if it grosses said foals out sometimes.

Username Two: KikiLime
Pony Name Two: Tic Tac Toe
Pony:

Prompt: Tic Tac Toe, really wants to be a mother and to raise her children with love and care!

Breeding Permissions: Link!
Growing Breedings?: CC!

Notes: Love you guys! Happy Holidays and thank you so much!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Libra- belloblossom // Enilari Solarin - PeterPan_da144 //

Username One:
belloblossom
Pony Name One: Libra
Pony:
Hybrid: Yes. Pixie/Dragon
Prompt: I've always been weary of the chaos that other ponies bring. I was able to sustain balance in my work and home life, but never in relationships... Until Enilari showed me that I could live happily with someone, without compromising my balance there. I thought that foals once would only turn things to chaos - but Enilari wants them and I want to make them happy. Besides, if I was able to find balance in life with Enilari, surely our children will be able to fit into the routine and teach me that not all new experiences are going to be bad ones.

Pony Name Two: Enilari Solarin
Pony:
Hybrid: Yes. Dragon/Pixie
Prompt: Foals have always held a special spot in my heart, but I never thought I would find the right pony to settle down with. Now that I have, and my partner is willing to introduce foals into the balance of our life, I want to give them as many as they want.

Roleplay: Perfect Balance - Libra

Notes: Thank you for this wonderful event. Happy holidays! <3

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Velma Doo - belloblossom // Nienna - Ruler //

Username One:
belloblossom
Pony Name One: Velma Doo
Pony:

Prompt: Velma Doo started as a mystery writer. When she started a relationship with Nienna, she began to dabble in romance novels. These days, she's been writing a lot of children's novels. It's clear that having foals is on the mind of both Velma and her mate, but the matter of having them is always harder than the preparation of expecting. Maybe this holiday season, they might get a Giving Day surprise.

Username Two: Ruler
Pony Name Two: Nienna
Pony:

Prompt: Nienna thinks the greatest holiday gift that anyone could ever receive is a brood of baskets. She absolutely adores her mate Velma, and wants nothing more than to grant her the gift of motherhood.

Notes: Happy Holidays!

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Tundra - belloblossom // Candlelit Honeysuckle - Joshuality //

Username One:
belloblossom
Pony Name One: Tundra
Pony:

Prompt: Tundra may seem frosty on the outside, but he's got a good heart and a compassion for taking care of others - he's ensured that Honey hasn't frozen solid, hasn't he? He didn't consider what having a clutch of his own might be like until Honey came into his life. He wouldn't mind expanding his nest if it meant making Honey happy and continuing his legacy.

Username Two: Joshuality
Pony Name Two: Candlelit Honeysuckle
Pony:

Prompt: Much like their partner, Honey hadn't given much thought to having foals before meeting Tundra. The overwhelming feeling of love and admiration for their lifemate left Honey feeling something new altogether. Taking care of a few pittering dragons just seems like the right next step in the duo's life, and Honey couldn't be more open to loving them, should they come along.

Notes: Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Lecorein Petalpaw - Reoakee // Soliel -Seimei // Izzy - Seimei

Username One:
Reoakee
Pony Name One: Lecorein Petalpaw
Pony:

Uncert: here we go
Closed Eyes: no
Prompt: - Leo has been in a loving relationship with his partners Soliel and Izzy and wants to expand their happy loving family with some foals. He looks forward to being a father who can play and help teach his children new things

Username Two: Seimei
Pony Name Two: Soliel
Pony:

Uncert: here we are
Hybrid: -yes unicorn ghoulie
Closed Eyes: NA
Prompt: Soliel has wished for children ever since her sister had foals.

Username Three: Seimei
Pony Name Three: Izzy
Pony:

Uncert: here we are
Hybrid: -yes pixie x ghoulie
Closed Eyes: NA
Prompt: Izzy is kinda neutral. They want kids cause it'll bring joy to the family.

Breeding Permissions: link to the correct post
Growing Breedings?: Colorist choice. We are happy either way
Roleplay: NA

Notes: any notes for us?: Please have fun. this is a loving triad who will adore their precious children no matter what.

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Paint Lock - Reoakee // Tag - PeterPan_da144

Username One:
Reoakee
Pony Name One: Paint Lock
Pony:

Uncert:here we go
Prompt: At first Paint lock was scared of the idea of having children but after living with Tag and learning to take care of himself a bit more Lock likes the idea of having a family and swears he will do better to father his children's this Lock's own parents did with him. thankfully he has an amazing partner to help him.

Pony Name Two: Tag
Pony:

Uncert:uncert
Prompt: Tag: Because the world deserves more little Paint Lock's in it. And I want to help bring more into the world.

Breeding Permissions: bloop

Notes: any notes for us?: please have fun

Please Bless Us!
Entry Line: Wisteria Moonflower - Reoakee// Cosmic Moonflower - Lisaisfire619

Username One:
Reoakee
Pony Name One: Wisteria Moonflower
Pony:

Uncert: uncert
Hybrid: flightless/ suli
Closed Eyes: na
Prompt: This pair is a mated couple who want to have foals. Wessie (Westeria) knows Cosmic will be a good mother and Wessie will also love their little bloomlings.

Username Two: Lisaisfire619
Pony Name Two:
Cosmic Moonflower
Pony:

Uncert: here we go
Mutant: no? I think the ring is a decoration
Prompt: She would like to start a family with her mate

Breeding Permissions: linku

Notes: any notes for us?: please have fun

Joshuality

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!
Entry Line: Gadget - Joshuality // Misty - BADNEW // Latte - Idate

Username One:
Joshuality
Pony Name One: Gadget
Pony:

Uncert: Click me!
Closed Eyes: Heterochromia!
Prompt: Gadget has always been an excitable, loving pony with what some could consider a perfect life. She'd found her true happiness in her partners, Latte and Misty, and in her tinkering work. However, recently, she's found herself longing for something... Don't get her wrong, she is still one hundred percent in with her lovers and her trade, but it feels as if something is missing from the mix.

Username Two: BADNEW
Pony Name Two: Misty
Pony:

Prompt: Misty is a go-getter, funny gal type of mare with a hole in her heart about the size of a foal. Actually, if she's honest, she isn't sure if she'd make a great mother herself, but with Gadget and Latte by her side, the three of them could do amazing together. The opportunity alone is enough to fill her with love and hope.

Username Three: Idate
Pony Name Three: Latte
Pony:

Prompt: Latte is, without question, the most motherly of the trio. She dresses dark and loves the vibes of gothic and punk fashion, but the stigma around them could not be further from the truth. She's always wanted somepony to love and to care for, and raising foals alongside her lovers would truly feel like home.

Breeding Permissions: Click me! First posts on the previous page <3

Notes: I understand they are all pretty simple ponies, so dont worry if you choose this and feel the children are too flat/simple! If it's too bothersome, they all have gradients that you might be able to play around with if you feel it helps <3 Accessories also a-ok to be passed down !!

--------------------

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Hazy Melody - Joshuality // Ruffled Soundwave - AlicornPlayhouse

Username One:
Joshuality
Pony Name One: Hazy Melody
Pony:

Prompt: Hazy hadn't really entertained the thought of having foals of his own throughout his life, but after finding somepony and settling down... He felt differently. Hazy suddenly felt a longing to be able to pass on his kindness and knowledge to a younger generation. The fact that he might be able to do so with the one he loved more than anything filled his heart with hope and happiness.

Username Two: AlicornPlayhouse
Pony Name Two: Ruffled Soundwave
Pony:

Prompt: Ruffled Soundwave wasn't much for love or foals until he'd met Hazy. His worldview flipped upside down when they'd gotten together, and honestly in the best possible way. It was like his passions erupted, and he found himself longing to share everything he had with his lifemate. Admittedly, he hopes to become a father alongside Hazy to share his newfound joy and understanding with the youth, as well as extend his family.

Breeding Permissions: Click me!
Roleplay: Music is the Window to the Soul +1

Notes: N/A. Have fun with it !

--------------------

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Poveglia - Joshuality // Galactic Starpath - Belloblossom

Username One:
Joshuality
Pony Name One: Poveglia
Pony:

Mutant: Yes! Giant unique wings
Hybrid: Yes! Ghoulie + Bat
Prompt: Poveglia wasn't ever sure about foals before they raised a few adopted baskets alongside Gal. The whole experience was life-changing to be honest, and the thought of being able to do it all over again with baskets of Pove and Gal's very own gave Pove a feeling they couldn't even describe if they tried. Biggening their family just seems like the right choice, and Pove is sure Gal and their other kids will absolutely adore them just as much.

Username Two: Belloblossom
Pony Name Two: Galactic Starpath
Pony:

Mutant: Yes! Unique chest fluff
Prompt: Gal's whole life has revolved around space and what manner of alien life could exist in the stars... that was, until she fell in love with Poveglia! With Pove at her side, helping her to raise adopted baskets, Gal realized that the love between them was the real thing that was out of this world! Gal is prepared to put in the work and wish on as many stars as necessary if it means that she and Pove can grow their happy family.

Breeding Permissions: Click me!

Notes: Shocked/excited expressions welcomed!

ChexaRain

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Highwire Hijinks - ChexaRain // Jingles - Joshuality // Chuckles - One Little Jay

Username One:
ChexaRain
Pony Name One: Highwire Hijinks
Pony:

Hybrid: Yes, Kelain/Pegasus
Prompt: Highwire loves the idea of having little ones to teach the ropes to! Over a safety net, of course.

Pony Name Two: Jingles
Pony:

Mutant: Yes, Tail/Eyes
Hybrid: Yes, Changeling/Ghoulie/Kelain
Prompt: Jingles wants to have foals so they'll have somepony to keep their mates company whilst they are away at their hive.

Username Three: One Little Jay
Pony Name Three: Chuckles
Pony:

Mutant: Yes, Extended Scales
Hybrid: Yes, Dragon/Unicorn
Prompt: Chuckles loves children! She is a foal birthday party clown so she would love some of her own.

Breeding Permissions: xXx
Growing Breedings?: CC'd, we're all good with either or. XD

Notes: Cloooowns~ >8D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Bless Us!​

Tiddlywinks - ChexaRain // Tzvi- bitsie spider

Username One:
ChexaRain
Pony Name One: Tiddlywinks
Pony:

Prompt: Winks just loves the idea of little monsters running around... wait, did she say monsters? She meant sweet angels.

Username Two: bitsie spider
Pony Name Two: Tzvi
Pony:

Mutant: Yes, Ears
Hybrid: Yes, Ghoulie/Suli/Bat
Prompt: Tzvi just adores Tiddly, and would love for them to start their own crazy ass family.

Breeding Permissions: XxX
Growing Breedings?: CC is fine 8D <3

Notes: Have fun? 8'D

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Pumpkin Spice - PZMJNP // Foxtrot - Moonie

Username One:
PZMJNP
Pony Name One: Pumpkin Spice
Pony:

Prompt: Didn't have the best parents/upbringing by any stretch of the imagination but Foxtrot has managed to melt her once cold heart. He's the warm sunshine she can't experience as much anymore and now she wants more rays of sunshine in her life. Spice wants to give them the happy foalhood she wishes she'd had because it's right and also admittedly to live vicariously through them.

Username Two: Moonie
Pony Name Two: Foxtrot
Pony:

Prompt: She's been hinting...A LOT! And of course I want them too! Foals are the best!

Growing Breedings?: Growing is preferred since they're lifemates that roleplay but also okay if you go the straight to adult route. (Checked with other owner and they're also okay with straight to adult.)
Roleplay: Here

Notes: In order to write a backstory I asked if Spice was a natural born vamp or turned vamp and was told she has the bite marks for turned but they're hidden by the hair. So I think offspring would not be vamps?

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Seamus Blindside - PZMJNP // Boreal Lune - Houllow

Username One:
PZMJNP
Pony Name One: Seamus Blindside
Pony:

Prompt: Seamus has no idea how he got so lucky but he's determined to keep making Lune happy whatever it takes. Baskets would be the best Giving Day gift ever so he'll try his absolute darndest to convince St. Nik even if it means an embarassing display of fervor.

Username Two: Houllow
Pony Name Two: Boreal Lune
Pony:

Mutant: Yes, space hair
Prompt: Lune wants a family with Seamus because of how devoted he is to treating her well. Even when he can barely stay awake he's still trying to take care of her in any way needed. She imagines this will translate really well into fatherhood.

Growing Breedings?: Growing is preferred since they're lifemates that roleplay but also okay if you go the straight to adult route. (Checked with other owner and they're also okay with straight to adult.)
Roleplay: Here

Notes: Nope, do your thang~

Last edited:
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Seafoam Synergy - AlicornPlayhouse // Yokan - belloblossom

Username One:
AlicornPlayhouse
Pony Name One: Seafoam Synergy
Pony:

Uncert: Uncert
Prompt: Syn never had a particularly rough life, raised by two intelligent mares alongside his siblings. An aspiring doctor.. With nothing but work on his mind. And, well, he liked it that way! Until the day he met Yokan, a young stallion who he couldn't help but admire both for his social skills and the lovely home he was staying at. He couldn't have been happier when Yokan suggested a quest for some foals, to start a family of their own. He wants more young ponies to understand what it's like to be loved, and to take care of them just as he does his patience. Even if he didn't adore little foals, he would do anything for the love of his life.

Username Two: belloblossom
Pony Name Two: Yokan
Pony:

Prompt: Yokan thrives off of the positive energy of other ponies - since starting a relationship with Syn, he's been getting plenty positivity in his life. Since they're both in a financially and emotionally stable place, Yokan has recently proposed to Syn that they try to expand their family. Much to his delight, Syn agreed... Yokan is going to do everything he can to make his home ready for foals to live there and be graced with a positivity rich environment. If only having foals was as easy as wishing on a star... maybe this Giving Day it will be!

Breeding Permissions: Agreement
Growing Breedings?: Adore foals, but generally no pref!
Roleplay: RP

Notes: any notes for us?: Happy holidays~! <3

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Shining Abyss - AlicornPlayhouse // Luvsick Punch - Joshuality

Username One:
AlicornPlayhouse
Pony Name One: Shining Abyss
Pony:

Prompt: Abby had always spent a majority of his life living in terror, of the outside world and his home combined. He knew his life was unfair and some may even say cruel, and when he ran away that didn't magically change. He struggled, hiding and trying to make it by all alone. It only ever got better when he met Luvsick. For the first time in his life he felt safe, and knew he never could go back home. He's always loved foals, and now more than ever he wants to show he's grown. He wants to start his own life, his own family, and disconnect himself from the one he last had. He always loved having a big family.. and now maybe it can actually be his.

Pony Name Two: Luvsick Punch
Pony:

Prompt: Luvsick, while loving foals still, was mainly indifferent to the suggestion of a family when Abby brought it up. Despite this, he has helped Abby overcome many things in life, even challenges neither of them knew they would face, and would do just about anything for the mer, even if Abby is a bit odd. If this is what he wants as the next step in his life, to grow and start a family, and raise a couple of cute foals, then Luvsick doesn't see any cons! Anything to make Abby happy!

Growing Breedings?: No pref!

Notes: any notes for us?: Happy holidays!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Blake Effect - Luxona // Emory Monique - PZMJNP

Username One:
Luxona
Pony Name One: Blake Effect
Pony:

Prompt: Blake may not be too big on the idea of having little ones to care for, but he's *very* big on the idea of seeing little painted foals running happily around Emory and knowing he helped create that~ Afterall, children are an artists greatest work, right?~

Username Two: PZMJNP
Pony Name Two: Emory Monique
Pony:

Prompt: Emory wants to shape as many offspring as they can into loving, accepting ponies. The world needs so much more of that. As long as they aren't harming others Em will happily support any choices they make throughout their lives.

Growing Breedings?: Would love!

Notes: Have fun? 8D

Cheyriddle4

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Nymphadora - Cheyriddle4 // Velvet Shade - PeterPan_da144 //

Username One:
Cheyriddle4
Pony Name One: Nymphadora
Pony:

Closed Eyes: No
Prompt: Nymphadora always had a soft spot for foals and taking pictures for families. The thought that she and the most beautiful mare in the world could have kids just fills her heart with joy. Even though she knows her partner isn't exactly on the same page as she is on the notion of kids. She knows Velvet would be a great partner and parent with her.

Pony Name Two: Velvet Shade
Pony:

Closed Eyes: Aqua Cerulean
Prompt: Foals? Mmm... I never much... Thought I would be worthy of foals... But I want to give Nymphadora the world, because she is my world. She deserves so much after putting up with me for so long.

Growing Breedings?: Would love foals but okay with just adults
Roleplay: No

Notes: any notes for us?: Just have fun!

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Tundra - Cheyriddle4 // Arctic Ghost- houllow //

Username One:
Cheyriddle4
Pony Name One: Tundra
Pony:

Prompt: - Children I feel would be fun and I would like to be a good father. Prove that I am not like my own father and actually be there for my children. Would also love to see my lovely mate with foals around. Beautiful mate of mine.

Username Two: houllow
Pony Name Two: Arctic Ghost
Pony:

Hybrid: no.
Prompt: -Would like to try something knew and children could be interesting. Along with giving Tundra the chance to prove to himself that he isn't like his own father.

Growing Breedings?: Growing

Notes: any notes for us?: Have fun!

Please Bless Us!
Entry Line: Jack Brady- Cheyriddle4 // Samuel- KikiLime //

Username One:
Cheyriddle4
Pony Name One: Jack Brady
Pony:

Mutant: yes, Mutated Tail
Hybrid: -yes Ghoulie/ Vampire morph earth
Closed Eyes: -No
Prompt: - *looks around* Children like cereal... and that means I can have more cereal... to uh... destroy.... ALL THE CEREAL! Genius plan! Samuel can't stop me then cause the kids would want cereal!

Username Two: KikiLime
Pony Name Two: Samuel
Pony:

Hybrid: -No-
Prompt: -I have a nagging thought this is just a ploy for JB to get more cereal but perhaps just maybe... kids would tire him out. And absolutely no cereal will be gotten!

Growing Breedings?: Growing preferred but adults is just fine

Notes: any notes for us?:Yes.... He wants kids for all the WRONG Reasons. XD

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Garjana - Revel // Shadow Sylph - Medigel

Username One:
Revel
Pony Name One: Garjana
Pony:

Mutant: Yes - multiple eyes on body, no eyes on face, snakes for hair/tail
Prompt: She's found peace and happiness, as a foal she was shunned, stared at, called a freak even by those she had considered family despite not remembering her birth parents at all, Now she finally has someone who accepts her just for her and not her 'freakiness' being interesting and whom she accepts fully in return, she wants her own foals to raise, to respect all ponies, freaky or not. They'll be raised in a wonderfully loving environment.

Username Two: Medigel
Pony Name Two: Shadow Sylph
Pony:

Mutant: Yes - Tail, Shadowy bits around legs
Prompt: Fear had wrapped its claws around Shadow Sylph all his life, for from the moment he could speak he had been told that his bloodline had been cursed: any that saw his true form would be blighted or even killed outright. Having only his father to rely on (as he was told his mother had died for ignoring this very tenant), the ghoulie quickly took to only having his shadowy claws for friends. He had never thought he could escape his innate black magic - until he happened across the Nightday Circus and met another would-be monster in Garjana. Their budding friendship from that day forth blossomed, and slowly Shadow Sylph began to realize that life wasn't always hardship and loneliness, that a family was more than its ancestors' gifts and banes. The children would be a literal gift to her for her help, and he would be ready to let them from the moment they leave their baskets know only love, regardless of their form. He wants also to see proof that his father had lied about their family bloodline.

Growing Breedings?: Growing please
Roleplay: Nope

Notes: Even monsters deserve a happily ever after

Ruler

Long-Term Resident
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Vi - Ruler // Exene - Ruler

Username One:
Ruler
Pony Name One: Vi
Pony:

Uncert: [x]
Closed Eyes: N/A - CC
Prompt: Vi is the more sentimental one, and just wants to seal her love for her mate with the gift of a basket. Or three.

Username Two:Ruler
Pony Name Two: Exene
Pony:

Prompt: Honestly, Exene feels a little... seasoned and wants to knock "kids" off the ol' bucket list.

Breeding Permissions: N/A - self-pair
Roleplay: --

Notes: N/A

---

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Rainbow Brite - Ruler // Cellsea - PeterPan_Da144

Username One:
Ruler
Pony Name One: Rainbow Brite
Pony:

Prompt: "I want to see what our kids look looks like! We're both, so, uh... bright, I cannot wait to see what our baskets would look like!"

Username Two: PeterPan_Da144
Pony Name Two: Cellsea
Pony:

Prompt: "Foals would be a blessing in our life. Although... I'm also partially interested to see how our genes will carry on. I guess that's the scientist in me... Splitting cells and atoms.... Though I've always adored foals. They are quite the little masterminds."

Breeding Permissions: [x]
Growing Breedings?: Yes!

---

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Cherry Jubilee Scoop - Ruler // Thoreson - PeterPan_Da144 // Blooming Dahlia - PeterPan_Da144

Username One:
Ruler
Pony Name One: Cherry Jubilee Scoop
Pony:

Prompt: "I'm just a sucker for family. My own is so big and so vibrant, I just... I want that for myself, the way my mom has me and my sisters."

Username Two: PeterPan_Da144
Pony Name Two: Thoreson
Pony:

Prompt: "Foals are just cute as heck. And I really wanna see what kind of beautiful foals my mates produce. Me being along with them is just a bonus."

Username Three: PeterPan_Da144
Pony Name Three:Blooming Dahlia
Pony:

Prompt: "Oh goodness, foals... Well, I've never really thought about it. The herd I'm a part of is quite... Hectic already. But... Having little hellions of my own... I think I'd quite enjoy that."

Breeding Permissions: [x]
Growing Breedings?: Yes!

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: St. Nikolaus Alewind - Natty-chan // Sumire - houllow //

Username One: Natty-chan
Pony Name One: St. Nikolaus Alewind
Pony:

Prompt: While Giving Day is about giving and bringing joy, it it also about that joy you bring with family and loved ones. I don't know a better gift I would want to give my wife than the gift of a family of our own. The best gift for me is to see the wonderful look on her beautiful face as we welcome foals into this world.

Username Two: houllow
Pony Name Two: Sumire
Pony:

Prompt: I would love to have a family with my generous husband. He is always going out of his way to help others, I want to do the same. I just want to welcome him home, our children by my side. Where we can watch them grow up together while growing old together. Even seeing possible grandkids and sharing a legacy together. I want the world to see how much I love him through my actions and through children.

Growing Breedings?: Growing please

Notes: Have fun. Also, not sure if it matters, their answers are to the alicorn of fertility herself.

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Rosander - Natty-chan // Blueberry Waltz - Tigeria //

Pony Name One: Rosander
Pony:

Prompt: A large family is one reason why I would like kids. But also, have you seen Blueberry. I want to spread that beauty down through our children as well.

Username Two: Tigeria
Pony Name Two: Blueberry Waltz
Pony:

Prompt: To keep it sweet and to the point, I just want a big family.

Growing Breedings?: Either

Notes: Have fun

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Sugar Moon - Natty-chan // Cervenka - Ruler //

Pony Name One: Sugar Moon
Pony:

Prompt: Children are wonderful little treasures. I would love to have a few with my wonderful girlfriend, and perhaps some could grow to be talented dancers or adorable punks.

Username Two: Ruler
Pony Name Two: Cervenka
Pony:

Prompt: I just want to see miniatures of beautiful lady running around, to be honest. I think it will be great to have little punk ballerinas going on to rule the world.

Growing Breedings?: Either

Notes: Have fun

houllow

Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: remember me - houllow // shimmering bones - peterpan_da144

Username One:
houllow
Pony Name One: remember me
Pony:

Uncert:uncert
Closed Eyes: closed eyes
Prompt: Shimmering Bones has brought a music to my life I never would have imagined possible, and I want to carry that melody forward through time. Our children, their children, shall sing our songs into history and carry my love for her forever.

Username Two: peterpan_da144
Pony Name Two: shimmering bones
Pony:

Mutant: yes, unique flower
Closed Eyes: close eyes
Prompt: Remember Me has brought such beauty and happiness to my life. I finally feel like I can handle a couple foals, which I've always wanted to have. I guess I take after my mothers in that department, haha.

Breeding Permissions: permission
Roleplay: /

Notes: any notes for us?: Merry Crimbos~

AislingJuno

Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Tanith-lisais-fire619 // Shazhad Za'feran - AislingJuno

Username One:
lisais-fire619
Pony Name One: Tanith
Pony:

Uncert: -uncert
Mutant: -yes Mutated tail
Hybrid: -no
Closed Eyes: - n/a
Prompt: -Tanith has travled throughout the desert lands. Yet as the years have progressed her desire for offspring has steadily increased. She hopes her offspring would share her passion for life and have kind eyes like her mate.

Username Two: AislingJuno
Pony Name Two: Shazhad Za'feran
Pony: -

Uncert: -uncert
Mutant: -Yes Long tail
Closed Eyes: -n/a
Prompt: -Shazhad desire for offspring developed in another form in another life now just a dream. Shazhad knows that both he and Tanith long for offspring. He would teach his offspring the way of the sword and how to live with honor. Tanith would teach them her own sacred arts and how to be both clever and beautiful.

Breeding Permissions: here
Growing Breedings?: I would prefer a growing breeding because I've never had a foal. Although if the colorist has a large workload adult only is ok.
Roleplay: -N/a

Notes: Stay safe! Also if it interests you I posted an old rp of theirs from TLN (not for activity points) if you want to get a feel for their personality here.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Honeydew - RozeyBear // Marmalade - Joshuality

Username One: RozeyBear
Pony Name One: Honeydew
Pony:

Prompt: With his niece, Lemon Tarte, grown and out of his house to live on her own, Honeydew found himself lonely. It didn't last, thankfully, as a stroke of luck or fate led him right to Marmalade. The bat almost instantly stole his heart and his loneliness vanished. They were happy together but recently Honeydew has been plagued with a tiny, gnawing pit in his stomach. It felt as if something were missing from their lives. He didn't realize what until he was looking at pictures of himself and Lemon when she was foal and it hit him like a ton of bricks. He wanted children. He wanted the chaos and joy that came with tiny hooves clattering around their home and he wanted it with Marmalade. Now all he had to do was broach the subject with his loving bat and hope he felt the same.

Pony Name Two: Marmalade
Pony:

Prompt: When Honeydew first brought it up to Marmalade that he wanted foals, Marmalade was admittedly taken aback. He had never given much thought to the subject of foals before, let alone having his own. With his line of work he didn't really see many of them, so it never really popped up in his mind. However, as the time went on and he was able to really consider it, Marmalade grew attached to the idea. Starting a family with Honeydew became one of his aspirations. It just seemed so right. The scaredy-bat eventually mucked up the courage to ask St. Nik himself.

Breeding Permissions:Link
Growing Breedings?: yes please!

Notes:

Please Bless Us!​

Entry Line: Sugar Cookie - @bitsie spider // Tannen Noel - RozeyBear

Username One: bitsie spider
Pony Name One: Sugar Cookie
Pony:

Prompt: Sugar fell hard and fast for his mate. When they had their beautiful babies, it was one of the happies times of his life! Now that their little sweet cookies are out on their own, Sugar's sweet tooth has gotten ahold of him once again, and he would love nothing more than to have more precious cookies running around again!

Username Two: RozeyBear
Pony Name Two: Tannen Noel
Pony:

Prompt: Being the unicorn he was, Noel merely smirked when Sugar pretty much demanded more babies. A part of him thought the urge spurred from their son, Gingersnap, bringing home foals he had fathered but another part knew Sugar wouldn't have told him if it wasn't something he was quite sure of. So here he was, making an effort to convey just how much his Sugar wanted more babies. As awkward as he was with words, there was nothing Noel wouldn't do for Sugar--including the possibility of tangling with the Alicorn of Fertility herself, though thankfully he was met with Nik (this time).

Breeding Permissions:Link
Growing Breedings?: yes please!

Notes:

Last edited: