Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

◈ ⨳ War's 30th Birthday Bash Rolling & Prompt Thread ⨳ ◈

Wargazm Monkey

Station Visitor
D
CHAOS BOON ACTIVE!!!

Only a few more days left of the event! who knows what's in store for use in the last hours? but i can tell you what's in store for the next 3 hours! A blessing from a randomly determined Chaos God!!!
So, for the next 3 hours, tickets are generated on rolls of 5or 6!

KHORNE WILLS IT!!!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"If you could do one thing, with no negative side effects, repercussions, or bad feelings, what would it be?"

I... is this a world where everything is possible? Even time travel? Cause I would go back to use the money from my parents to, idk, incest or put a down payment on a house. Give myself a better foot hold in the world.

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
Honestly, steal money from a billionaire. I am dying over here, and you absolutely do not need 1+ billion dollars. And then redistribute that money to people who absolutely need it. Looking at you Bezos.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
"If you could do one thing, with no negative side effects, repercussions, or bad feelings, what would it be?"

Does it have to be a reasonable / possible / physically possible thing? Because I would just ... instantly balance and redistribute all personal wealth equally across the board. B) Or maybe abolish the ability for corporations to own private property, hm. Fuck. I: That's a hard one.

if it has to be reasonable, yeah, I'd just steal a billionaire's money. Bankrupt Bezos or Musk or something then let all my friends live their lives comfortably.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
oh yeah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAR

I thought I posted on the birthday day, but I really do appreciate you doing this for everyone. Event aside, you're a bit wacky, but I wouldn't have you any other way. I'm glad you showed up in the shop and I hope you keep hanging out with us!!

Natty-chan

Stew Aficionado
D

Hm... honestly. I'm not too sure. I guess stay in my house and never leave!
If it wasn't for needing money, I probably never would.