Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[META] Battle Scar Redemption & Death Raffles

Cats of the Sun

Resident
D
Mule Account
Battle Scar Redemption

So you've taken a few hits, but you lived to tell the tale! Congratulations! You can now post the Scar Redemption Form below to redeem the reward of your victory - a cool battle scar that you can show off to all your friends! We have three battle scars you can choose from during this meta: Ear Nick, Vertical Eye Scratch, or Flank Scrape! If you can't choose between those three or want it to be a surprise, you're welcome to enter CC into the form as well. Note: you can only win one type of scar per patrol victory, but if you win three battle patrols, you may apply all three scar types to your cat.

Scar Redemption Form
Code:
[b]Cat Name & Cert Link:
Uncert Link:
Link to Patrol Victory:
Which Type of Scar Do You Want?:[/b] Ear Nick, Vertical Eye Scratch, Flank Scrape, or CC

Last edited by a moderator:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Death Raffles

What's that? You didn't win your patrol battle? Whoops, I guess you're here for the death raffle instead. There will be a total of five death raffle occurring during this meta, one for each clan and one for loners, the lists which can be found below. These will be rolled on the day after the meta has concluded on 07/01/2023 @ 12pm PST/3pm EST. Please refer to the Death Point Shop thread to evaluate how many death points your cat has acquired over their lifetime, in the event that they get are rolled in this raffle. Additionally, you may refer to the Death & Death Points thread to learn more about the afterlife your cat will journey into and the final art stage that comes with their passing.

Has your cat's health points reached 0 during a battle patrol? Please tag belloblossom (me!) so into the post where your cat reaches 0 HP, so that I can add them to the appropriate list below. Thank you!

Wait, what's that? Your cat survived your patrol, but... you still want to enter it into the death raffle? My, what bloodlust - it certainly fits the tone of the Warrior Cats series, hah! You know what, sure - if you want to volunteer your cat to enter one of the death raffles, you can go ahead and fill out the form below. Remember to tag me, belloblossom, so I can add your cat onto the death raffle lists!

Code:
[size=16][b]My Cat, [u](Name + Cert Here)[/u] is Dancing with Death[/b][/size]
I, (username here), acknowledge that by entering my cat into a death raffle, they have a chance of being rolled and therefore, dying.
MountainClan Death Raffle said:
1. Dawnpaw
2. Stagleap
3. Finchchirp
4. Streamheart
6. ...
TreeClan Death Raffle said:
1. Sunflight
2. Creamnose
3. Talonfang
5. ...
LostClan Death Raffle said:
1. Aspenswirl
3. ...
StoneClan Death Raffle said:
1. Sunseer
3. ...
Loners' Death Raffle said:
3. ...

Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
My Cat, Dawnpaw is Dancing with Death
I, belloblossom, acknowledge that by entering my cat into a death raffle, they have a chance of being rolled and therefore, dying

My Cat, Stagleap is Dancing with Death
I, belloblossom, acknowledge that by entering my cat into a death raffle, they have a chance of being rolled and therefore, dying

My Cat, Aspenswirl is Dancing with Death

My Cat, Sunflight is Dancing with Death

My Cat, Finchchirp is Dancing with Death

My Cat, Creamnose is Dancing with Death

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
My Cat, Sunseer is Dancing with Death
I, Blinded By Silence, acknowledge that by entering my cat into a death raffle, they have a chance of being rolled and therefore, dying.

My Cat, Talonfang is Dancing with Death
I, Blinded By Silence, acknowledge that by entering my cat into a death raffle, they have a chance of being rolled and therefore, dying.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d4 3 3
Stand by for Death Raffle rolls! Coming up first we have MountainClan.
1. Dawnpaw
2. Stagleap
3. Finchchirp
4. Streamheart